Q. Can I eat or drink in the library?
To provide all patrons with a comfortable experience while preserving the clean and respectful environment expected in a library, we ask all users to follow this policy.
- Covered beverages
- Small snack foods (e.g. what you’d find in a vending machine)
Please Limit to the 24 Hour Zone:
- Large containers of food (e.g. party-size chip bags)
- Meals and aromatic/messy food (e.g. pizza, burgers and fries, ice cream)
- Food and drink containers with open tops
Please Be Considerate:
- Clean up after yourself. For large messes, let us know so we may clean it.
- Keep snacks/drinks away from library computers and books.
- Check with Career Services, Trio, and Pebley before bringing food into their areas.
- We ask that no delivery be made to the library or 24 hour zone.
We may change this policy for special events hosted in the building.
Patrons not adhering to this policy will be asked to put their food away or take it outside.